Capitol Chilled Foods Australia Pty Limited (CCFA) is committed to the production and supply of safe, high quality products and services. We strive to satisfy our customers, retailers, government agencies, regulatory authorities and consumers by meeting and exceeding their expectations where possible. Additionally, CCFA is committed to providing a safe, clean and harmonious work environment for all its employees.
CCFA shall uphold the integrity of their quality policy by ensuring the following quality objectives are adhered to:
- Ensuring the use of a Quality Management System to document, monitor and record all processes and procedures performed by CCFA.
- Maintaining records that can retrospectively demonstrate the quality of all products sold by CCFA.
- Adhering to recognised quality and industry standards such as HACCP, SQF, AQIS and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) where practical.
- Ensuring manufacturing premises, equipment and operations are of a high standard and are maintained accordingly.
- Ensuring the following objectives for manufactured and/or processed milk or milk products are implemented and upheld to facilitate trade (export) in accordance with the Export Control (Milk and Milk Products) orders:
Ensuring export products handled by the company are deemed fit for human consumption.
- Ensuring export products handled by the company are accurately identified with respect to packaging (grade, ingredients & storage) and traceability (recall, complaints).
- Providing assurances that verify the integrity of export products handled by the company are implemented and can be demonstrated.
- Demonstrating that export products meet importing country requirements.
- Ensuring export products and associated procedures can be accurately assessed for compliance with suborder 3.1, paragraph 3.2 (a) and other relevant requirements of the ACT and Export Control (Milk and Milk Products) Orders.
- Utilising trained and or qualified employees to perform all operations. Maintaining staff knowledge in a range of procedures across CCFA operations and encouraging personal development through study, training and access to industry experts.
- Ensuring the use of quality approved starting materials.
- Demonstrating product quality through representative samples (in process and final product) using applicable industry and or regulatory standards as a benchmark.
- Focusing on continuous improvement of our system utilising the knowledge and experience of employees, auditors, training sessions and external contractors.
- We are Safe Quality Food (SQF) 2000 accredited.
In a commitment to achieving the above stated policy CCFA will provide adequate resources to ensure their quality goals are met and maintained.